What we do
We take your products or brands into new markets using our extensive experience and sound knowledge of marketing and business development strategies.
With more than 28 years working with multinationals and SME's across the globe, OpenBox will work with you to take your business to where you want it to be, allowing you to keep your focus on your core competencies.
OpenBox will get to know your business and the market in which it operates or wants to enter. Then through an understanding of your vision, goals and brand strategy we go to action, developing your penetration or growth strategies.
OpenBox will often identify where you may need to change from your current product or brand strategies to meet the requirements of the new market into which you wish to enter. This could include anything from pack size and pricing to product development and changes to suit the market penetration strategy of the market that you wish to enter. We may also highlight other external business strategy changes including sales channel identification, advertising and promotions or whatever is required to ensure that your business meets your growth expectations.
What We've Achieved
- Successfully launched consumer products into a number of international markets
- Set strategic direction for large multinationals in various markets
- Pioneered Experiential Marketing in South Africa
- Worked on Business Incubators
- Developed Brand Guideline
Ask us to ...
- Take you into new markets
- Develop on your behalf mutually beneficial principal distributor relationships
- Manage existing relationships with distributors to achieve growth
- Develop a suitable media or marketing campaigns to create a pull
- Developed marketing and communications plans
- Developed sales and marketing strategies
- Business Development across continents and in various regions
- Internal Company Plans and Corporate Identity development
- Develop your business plan
- Work on your growth strategies
- Represent you at international trade fairs
- Product or Brand development